View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #7
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by svale View Post
Deinstalled Kindle, then reinstalled new version, rebooted but still doesn't see any of my files in the Kindle directory. There is nothing wrong with my files because reverting to the old version, completely solves my problem and I can then read them properly
Hmm... The only sideloaded Kindle app content I have on my A500 are the PDF files, and they're showing up fine in the latest version of Kindle for Android.

I've had some other problems with the Kindle for Android app. For example, several times I've had Amazon books there that I couldn't delete from within the app (it wouldn't let me long-press on a particular book). Rebooting solved that problem, so I was hoping it may work for you.

I hope that someone will come along and be able to help you solve the problem. Other than rebooting again, I'm not sure what to suggest.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote