View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:24 AM   #7
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousignolo View Post
No, I don't try to write 2 of 172.

I have a Number zone, with first digits (no limit), comma, and then last digits (limited to 99).

I simply would like to say that, in a series of 175, this book is the second. Without creating a custom number column, if the normal number column allows more than 99 books in a series.
The part after the comma (or full stop depending on your regional settings) is the fractional part of the series index. There is no practical limit on the integer part (i.e. before the comma).
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote