View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 01:57 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBank View Post
The Calibre manual says:
"You can also drag and drop books from your calibre library onto the icon to transfer them to your device. Conversely, you can drag and drop books from your device onto the library icon on the toolbar to transfer books from your device to the calibre library."
You learn something new everyday.

You're the first person in 3 years that used the words "drag and drop files from the library" and wasn't talking about using a file manager to move files from the library to the device outside of calibre. I've been using calibre for over 3 years and doing what you do never occurred to me. That said, I think I'll just stick with highlighting the books and clicking the Send to device icon.

Good Reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote