View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmad88 View Post
Well, I guess I am like a kid at Christmas... I am a bit giddy I called BN and they said that some NCs got shipped early by accident. They also said that they shouldn't get shipped until the 19th, which means that we shouldn't receive them until after the 19th. I reserved on at my local store to make sure my bases were covered, so I think I am going to cancel my order. I just hope that I am gambling correctly that my store really gets enough in to cover the reservations.

But because I am a mathematician and I like to try to find patterns, can you answer these questions if you don't mind:
1. Did you receive a tracking number for your NC?
2. Do you have a BN membership?
3. Did you order any accessories?
4. Where are you having your NC shipped to?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. Arizona

I called B&N Support and was told the same thing. Then I had a tracking number an hour later. I think the support folks on the phone may not have any more information than we do (the order date they see on our order). It was actually announced on some web sites that the NC was shipping early, but I don't know if anyone will believe it until it is in their hands - this may be based on the tardiness of last year's early orders on the original Nook. Maybe we all lucked out and B&N decided to do better this go around. We will soon find out.

Last edited by ColdSun; 11-16-2010 at 09:27 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote