View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #10
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Odd, I have not felt like I needed to reformat anything purchased through a reputable dealer after the updates to the reader firmware. I did get one really wonky ePUB, but it wasn't a margin problem and it wasn't anything that stripping the drm fixed either. The seller refunded my money. Could I have figured out how to make it usable--probably, but I was just too busy to spend the time to do it.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote