View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
All I want in an ereader is the ability to easily read my books. Ti store as many books as I want and the ability to easily search for specific books. Oh, and a nice dictionary.
Apache
same here.

i don't want to be distracted with the web, video, games, email, facebook, etc. i already have a phone that can do that.

when i pick up the ereader, i'd like to get lost in a book, be able to change fonts and margins, and have the option to look up words in the dictionary.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote