View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Keeping Track of To Be Read Books

I must admit that I have been lax in keeping track of what books that I have but have yet to read. As a consequence many of those electronic books go for a long time without being read at all and frequently I have yet to get through some of them at all. I am thinking about a method to keep track of those books that I have on my electronic book shelf but have yet to read - if you keep track of those books that you have yet to read how do you accomplish this? Perhaps a spread sheet or perhaps a database.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote