View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 11:15 PM   #4
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaze
What is the point of adding page numbers to the converted output?
There isn't and they aren't being added. If you are seeing page numbers in the output then they were part of the text of the input file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaze
And by not including blank lines, I mean two or more blank lines in a row. Having an empty line in between chapter titles and perhaps paragraphs is OK, but if there is a page containing just half of the page, there shouldn't be 20 blank lines after the end of paragraph as some of these blank lines can go to the beginning of next page... not really nice formatting in my opinion.
The text ouput was supposed to do this... Looks like I commented it out when I was testing and it never got put back... I'll correct this.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote