View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #2
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
And by not including blank lines, I mean two or more blank lines in a row. Having an empty line in between chapter titles and perhaps paragraphs is OK, but if there is a page containing just half of the page, there shouldn't be 20 blank lines after the end of paragraph as some of these blank lines can go to the beginning of next page... not really nice formatting in my opinion.

Last edited by spaze; 08-19-2009 at 07:05 AM.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote