View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
ellisha77ca
ellisha77ca has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ellisha77ca has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ellisha77ca has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo; Kobo Touch
Kobo Processing Content

I hope this isn't a duplicate post, I looked and couldn't find anything on my particular issue.

I loaded 1500 books onto my MicroSd card through Calibre. It worked fine eventually (after many unsuccessful attempts, uninstalling and reinstalling the Calibre software, formatting the SD card and doing a factory reset of the kobo touch).

I am still having an issue. The Kobo (once unplugged) will start processing the content of my SD card, it will go up and down the percentage and can sit there all night long and never finish.

I know some people on here have 2000 or 3000 books on their kobo, how do I get my kobo to read these books? I know I shouldn't need that many books on at one time, but if it can read a 32GB sd card, why not load all the books I have (I'm only at 1.2GB)?

Last edited by ellisha77ca; 05-03-2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: I found my post confusing and wanted to add more information
ellisha77ca is offline   Reply With Quote