View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 09:58 AM   #15
emilikins
Short One in the Stacks
emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: HTC Flyer; Kobo WiFi
I called in to cancel mine, and it's "being escalated to Tier Two." The phone menu didn't really have an "order" option, so I chose the Vox option, but apparently those reps don't handle orders. Whatever.

Considered getting one of the newer Coby's, but I want a better screen! Zoomed around the Internet, and there really aren't many affordable 7-inch tablets with 1024 screens. *sigh* Luckily (I guess), Lenovo still hadn't got around to canceling my order (from Wednesday), so I told them to put it back on the production line. Too bad the HTC Flyer and Samsung aren't remotely in my price range.
emilikins is offline   Reply With Quote