View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 10:04 PM   #14
DuaneAA
Connoisseur
DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Kindle Fire HDX
Are they going to implement some kind of local storage of their Prime video streaming service so you can watch something when you are not with range of an available WiFi connection? Could this be the reason it doesn't have user removable storage (ie an SD slot)? If it had that capability, I would probably get one. I have several similar devices, but really would like something that had the option of downloading videos while at home to watch while I'm at the gym where I don't have WiFi access.

Duane
DuaneAA is offline   Reply With Quote