View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Question Having Problems Setting My E-Mail Accounts Up On The eDGe

I'm hoping someone out there can help me find some clues to getting my e-mail accounts set up. I was not able to get them to work on my own, so called enTourage for support help. It was a bit frustrating, as the young man I spoke to didn't seem to understand that I was coming at the problem from a much lower level of technical understanding than he was. We went through the process of deleting my accounts and starting over, but I kept receiving a message that said either "The username or password is incorrect", or "Cannot connect to server". After verifying that the username and password were in fact correct, we tried again, to no avail. At that point the support tech. said, "Sounds like it's a Cox problem," and sent me on my way. I asked one of the IT guys here at work to try setting up my work address, with the same results. He thought it might be an issue with Android syncing correctly with my personal and work servers, but we couldn't find anything on-line to resolve things at this point. So I thought I'd put it out here to see if anyone else has gone through the same thing with a better outcome than I have so far. For what it's worth, my personal e-mail server is a POP3, and the work one is an IMAP. Thank you.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote