View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 06:59 AM   #78
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by scroll1 View Post
This is great news, I have placed a pre-order and stopped a friend of mine bringing a US model back to Australia.
As I read it the international models will not attract a 3G charge from your place of residence. I am just curious which provider they are using here in Australia. There coverage map looks like a Telstra map to me here in Brisbane.
I actually did a comparison of Amazon's coverage map against Optus, Telstra and Vodafone and using Tassie as my point of reference (yes I am Tasmanian, no I don't have two heads or a scar) looks like Optus is the carrier (Vodafone just doesn't cover enough area in the maps, and Telstra appears to cover more than what Amazon are saying.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote