View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:11 AM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerLock View Post
I renamed the file to .zip and see a bunch of .html files in one of the folders that contain the text of the novel, however it opens with my browser and I'm unable to change any of the text. Can you provide a few more steps as to what I need to do next?
Use a HTML-aware editor. If you right mouse click on the HTML file and select "Open With" there will probably be several options already on your (Windows) PC. I think Open Office and Word will both work for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerLock View Post
Do I just import the .opf file and nothing else into Calibre?
Yes. The .opf file contains a list of all the HTML files needed to build the ebook (and their order). So Calibre will build the entire ebook from the .opf file.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote