View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Bobioden
Connoisseur
Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iPad rMini
Not converting from epub to mobi

I have a cookbook that is 48.14mb, I have been trying to convert it to mobi from epub and it will not convert. I am running the latest version of Calibre 1.3, and a Mac, running Mountain Lion 10.8.5.

It gets halfway through the conversion and stops. My friend tried it on the latest version of Windows, also running Calibre 1.3 to the same results.

She wants to covert it to mobi so it can be transferred to her Kindle.

Any thoughts? It works fine in epub version as I have transferred it to my Nook with no problems. It opens and runs as it should.

This is a non DRM book.

Could it be the size?

I let it run for 3 hours, then finally stopped it, progress has not moved past the halfway point.

My friend let it run overnight, and it was still at the same progress.

Last edited by Bobioden; 09-13-2013 at 07:27 PM.
Bobioden is offline   Reply With Quote