View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #36
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Testing 2.2.x :frown:

Over the last three days, my experience with 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 have not been positive. I did notice some improvements but I also got several crashes where I needed to paper clip reset the device. I tried the usual factory reset and so on before re-installing 2.2.x but no joy.

OTOH, I was noticing that on a crash, a crash dump file was being left in the .kobo directory which might make it easier for the developers to fix the issues. The files seem to be named stack_xx.log (xx is a two digit number starting from 00). I've attached the last one I got before reverting to 2.1.5 though I did have to rename it to .log.txt before attaching would work.
Attached Files
File Type: txt stack_00.log.txt (8.3 KB, 366 views)
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote