View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiss View Post
I hear you. I just compared the Smashwords meatgrinder ePub to the one I created originally for Lulu and the difference is considerable.

The one I made in Sigil looks beautiful whereas Smashword's goes edge to edge on my reader and the spacing between lines is very tight. It's just plain harder to read than the Sigil product.
Almost enough to want me to let Lulu distribute the thing rather than wait around for Smashwords.

However, Smashwords seems to be the preferred distributor for folks like me.
Actually, there are a lot of people who like no margins and tight spacing. I'm one of those who do. It gets more words on the screen that way and it's easier to read.

But I'm thinking your Sigil created code is probably easier to modify then the meatground code.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote