View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #381
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I think it plain from the responses that the 2012 list will be identical to the 2011 list. If we want to talk about 2013, we can take that up in June or July.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I know the vote was not too long ago. But I also wanted you to know nothing was said about it being for 2012 and 2011. So saying we had a vote for 2012 is incorrect as it wasn't for 2012.
Wrong again, Jon.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote