View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 09:07 PM   #87
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Two small problems.

First, selecting Infos while reading pops up book info just fine. However, using the Back softkey takes you out to the Library, not back to the book you were reading.

Second, how do I get another seven days on the new trial version? I uninstalled the old version before installing the current one and I still only have two days left. The current version is very close to what I'm looking for and I'd like to test it more before deciding to purchase.

One additional issue has to do with un-hilighting text. I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I just downloaded the manual, so hopefully I'll find the answer there.

Joe
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote