View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #3
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
At the moment I just want to get the settings from my main computer that I use calibre on most of the time to the 2nd computer.
After that any settings change should sync to whatever I change to on any of the two.

One way I can think of doing that is by installing the portable calibre and using that but it is usually behind the the official calibre updates plus It would waste a lot of my dropbox space if all of calibre installed their
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote