View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #17
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
I'm sure someone will point out that the iPad is not an ereader, but it's been my primary reading device for several months now. I really feel that I've got the best of all possible worlds. I have my Kindle app (I haven't bought any kindle books yet, but get many free ones), I have my Nook app, my Kobo and Borders app, and now my Bluefire Reader on which I can read all my Sony books without having to strip them. Along with iBooks, this gives me multiple sources for books and those six apps take up almost no space.

I really enjoyed my eink reader when I had it, but honestly I haven't experienced any eye strain, and I spend several hours a day looking at my iPad screen. Screen glare is a legitamate issue, but there are now plenty of anti-glare screen covers.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote