View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Thanks!

While I'm way past needing any of their test prep stuff there were a couple of interesting items in there. I debated getting the MCAT practice tests to see if I retained anything from when I took the MCAT back in <cough> '88. But while browsing the medical section I found some non-test-prep goodies, like The Evolution of Modern Medicine by William Osler, Collected Writings of Pasteur and Lister and The Real Life of an Internist by Mark Tyler-Lloyd.

BTW everything I "bought" download and was able to be opened instantly.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote