View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #48
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Lightbulb As I've said all along...

Doing this sort of thing VERY selectively has SAVED me plenty:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonkey View Post
Yes. If you want piece of mind and don't mind spending extra money, buy them, if you want.
Very good:
Quote:
.....and $100 isn't a giant financial hardship.
A very fortunate person indeed.
For me, $100 is 1/2 a month gas/groceries and I have none extra.

This would make a great sitcom:
Quote:
There are 2 people. One buys every extended warranty for every purchase. One buys none of them.
But it is rather extreme for real life.
I do not, nor have I suggested that anyone else ALWAYS buy EVERY one of these things.
I have suggested that they are a grand idea for young technologies, a very good idea for handheld electronics - and I have explained rather completely how judicious use of these things has been beneficial to me personally.

Apparently it must be a personal affront to some that this could POSSIBLY be a positive and/or beneficial idea and those same folks feel they MUST tear any such idea down and PROVE what a BAD IDEA it is.

To each their own I say - and you will not find me tracking down something that you consider positive JUST for the purposes of exuding negativity and tearing down your ideas...for a multitude of good reasons !

This all HAS been quite amusing to watch however.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote