View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 03:39 AM   #11
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-eBook-Reader View Post
There are a lot of new 5" ebook readers that are quite popular. I wouldn't be surprised to see Amazon release their own 5" Kindle. I'd expect it to cost $179 or so, so as to beat the competitors on price by a little and still leave enough of a price gap for the $259 6".

Personally, I think there would be a decent-sized market for a 5" Kindle. The PRS-300 is very popular and so are the HanLin clones.
Well, I'm not holding my breath, but if it happens I'll be all over it. I've been thinking recently that I'd really like to have a Kindle, but the K2 is a little larger than I'd want. A 5" Kindle would be just about perfect for my needs.

Last edited by KarenH; 01-17-2010 at 04:05 AM.
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote