View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #9
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmik View Post
I am terribly sorry, but issue is not fixed completely - I have 0.9.30 (both 32bit and 64 bit versions on Win 7) - 64 bit version still displays communication error, 32 but version connects after few attempts and takes forever to synch (metadata is being sent back and forth between Calibre and Companion...). Kindly take a deeper look on what happened.
One thread is enough. See my answer in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...76#post2511876.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote