View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #70
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by manush View Post
It's weird, I never received an email confirmation from Baen but the books show up in my account. According to the website when I ordered it would receive a email with download instructions. I checked their customer service link but I couldn't find an email address to contact them. Does anyone know of a customer service email for Baen?
The Baen Ebooks email server was down on Saturday, email Baen Support, tell them what happened.

bernie

baensupport@principledtechnologies.com
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote