Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #358
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Blue2u, do you need help installing the modified reader app? Let me know and I'll give you help on doing so.
I see Marciacat is enjoying hers, and I am very tempted. You are so kind to offer!

My free time is so sporadic, is there not some way to post a tutorial-type instruction here? Maybe I don't understand the guidelines well enough, but it would be easiest for me [and then possibly others?] to just have a walkthrough posted right here if it's not breaking any rules? Or is it too specific or involved? I am still so hesitant to mess up my T1, and with time contraints as well, maybe I'll just wait. I see on the previous page alone that users recently have tried to add it and it didn't work [camperbc, randbrittan], and I think I will just leave it alone until there's more specific instructions. Or wait and see what the new "T2" may offer!

But thank you again JSWolf.