View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #11
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
One of the reasons I decided to offer RTF versions of my novels was to allow purchasers to do what they wanted with them... including "format-shifting" them to paper, if they saw fit, without my input.

Of course, I'd already decided that I didn't like the environmental costs of printing my books, and had committed fully to digital. So far, none of the latest POD companies or equipment has changed my mind. But that is just my stand, and I won't soapbox it here.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote