View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #403
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
With every picture that gets posted it just proves more and more that the color problem exists on all of them. The color blotches are very obvious on sirmaru's to me.
Yeah. I won't say "I wish I was colorblind" because that's an absurd thing to wish, but evidently it can have at least one specific advantage.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote