View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
2 Birds, one stone...

I thought I would cut 2 posts down to one. First off the desktop update. Ok I get it, there's an update. I let it do the update, the Desktop app then restarts but then I get Oh there's an update... whaaa... I just did the update. Is there a reason that you have to do TWO updates, could this not have just been one update? Or is my Desktop App just buggering up? I figure it's the latter.

Secondly, I get emails from Kobo with recommened reads. Now I am trying to train them as to what I like, sometimes they get it right, sometimes not. But how come when I launch the Kobo App and click on the button to get the current Recommended reads it tells me there are none for me, yet I've received 3 emails with Recommended reads on them???? I really bewildered as to why all these aren't tied into each other.

Son of a fudge... Finished updating... Oh look there's an update available...

I really love this screenshot: We've release an important update for Kobo Desktop. You must update now to continue enjoying the best possible experience. (italics mine) Well I tell you this Kobo... I sure AIN'T enjoying this looped update.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote