View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #108
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
For the moment, I do. Calibre and 99% of my library is on another computer and hard drive. Drag and drop, for now, is *exactly* what I need. In addition, I fail to see why everyone insists on calibre being used. Yes, Its a *very* useful tool, but until I find the app that is the one I want to replace Stanza, I want to have the option to drag and drop because I am NOT going to transfer my entire Calibre library over yet, anyway. A simple drag and drop solves my immediate issues, which is to test each app separately with one or two books, just to see how they work. I have eliminated several in just a couple of hours by this method.

Megareader does need to have this option.
I'm sorry. I don't understand why a "drag and drop" in iTunes is any easier than clicking a "Download" button in MegaReader. With the Calibre server running on your computer you can sit anywhere within WiFi range and download any of your books, one of them, or any number of them. What am I missing?
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote