Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #203
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Latest Review From Amazon UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Boomerang - Kindle, 13 Nov 2010
By NeoStuey - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boomerang (Kindle Edition)
At the start of the week I was lamenting the fact that I no longer had my copy of The Big Lebowski on DVD and that it still hasn't appeared on Blu-ray yet, then I stumble across a book called Boomerang on kindle that feels right at home being mentioned in such esteemed company.

I purchased the book yesterday and finished it today, it's a real page turner! I felt instantly drawn into the world that Alan Hutcheson has created for his characters. The main protagonists you'll end up rooting for will probably be Jerry & Ted, their reunion Outside Cafe Verdi, North Beach San Francisco had me in hysterics! Doreen and Amelia run them a close second though!

Every step of the journey taken to this tales conclusion was really enjoyable and the books pacing is good throughout and the ending is well executed. Had a bit of the Tarantino's about it too.

At 69 pence the book is fantastic value and well worth a look. Mrs Yee demands that you do!

5 stars out 5!

That's just $0.89 US, at Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Kobo. Ten cents more at Sony, Diesel, Smashwords or Apple
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote