View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I like your idea of original source, but by now I have no idea on over 6000 books
It can be a chore...thankfully I had started tagging them that way when I first started using Calibre, but I still have to go check on some of them by logging into either Amazon or FW or checking my original download folders. But still, I'm only working with 800 books so far, not 6000!
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote