View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #140
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ton4o View Post
Some of them are very expensive but it depends how big is it. If it is a relatively short story less than 50000 words it is a shame to price it more than 3-4 dollars. The last book i read was nearly 140000 and i bought it for 9.99 which i think is fair enough.
I will pay more for a good book that is short than a mediocre book that is long. It is also easier to write a good long book than a shorter one. So if you want to pay for the authors work choosing a short book to pay more for is probably the right strategy.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote