View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:33 AM   #12
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I tried to read one book (mercifully I've forgotten the name) that took place in
Ann Arbor (Michigan) - I had to stop reading it, it got so many things wrong about the geography of the town. If the author had just pretended it was an un-named Big College Town in the Midwest Somewhere, that would have been much better.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote