Thread: MobileRead June 2013 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #19
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I don't see why not. As an official state award, the P.C. Hooft Award/P.C. Hooft-prijs is surely considered a major award, is it not?
I'm not sure ff major is relevant.

I thought the category was award winners. As in multiple award winners. Just stirring the pot (especially since this helps my nominations).

As long as the book is available as an ebook in desertblues country (and meets the other retrictions), it should eligible for nomination.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote