View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
The way I read his sentence is that the integration of RSS feeds has contributed to the demise of Avantgo. Sort of like when I graduated from my Kaypro II computer (using CP/M) in the early 1980s to my Macintosh "Fat Mac" with a whopping 128 megs of ram and a smaller-sized diskette (that'll never be accepted! -hahaha!) and - GOOD GOD! - a graphical interface.

Don
You're getting your units mixed up again, Don .

The "Fat Mac" had 512 kilobytes of RAM. It was an upgrade to the original Mac which had 128k.

A Mac with 128MB of RAM back in the '80s would indeed have been something to boast about .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote