View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #21
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
My apologies Ken.

Your pictures are appreciated in Holland, though. Can't this thread be separated by moderators?

Continuing, I get the message after every reboot. I get it as a pop-up that can be tapped away by pressing OK.
Not to worry, I don't mind, its not like I never had a post of mine have that effect.

So, something Nickel is doing. I remember reading a post that mentioned where the mounting of the SD cards took place. Commenting that out and adding it to the launching of Koreader might accomplish the isolation from Nickel's processing of the external card and prevent the message. Of course the message may come from the Linux OS itself and that would just move where/when you see the message. The reference I saw was probably in the thread about booting from the external SD card.

PeterT has a thread Hacking the SD Card File System, with some good info.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 07-17-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote