View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:11 AM   #16
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
Hi paola, telnet is not needed anymore, fortunately
Currently the screen size of 1024x758 is hardcoded in the file that manages touch events. So as another user reported, on the Touch there's a huge offset between where you touch and what you get. I think it will be the same on the mini. However, just follow the instructions on post #6 and report
that telnet is not needed is a huge relief, as that looks a tad beyond my limits!
I will try tonight and report back, thank you for porting this!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote