View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:04 AM   #732
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasm View Post
For anyone who might be interested, I made a small app to sync last read position between a PC version of Cool Reader (Windows or Linux) and an Android device. Details here. I'm looking for testers. I doubt the Cool Reader author wants his thread cluttered with comments about this app, so it's probably better to post comments on the blog (or a new thread).
This looks very interesting especially to another Linux user like me. My only problem is the Samsung Android tablet I received for Christmas has a fault and has to go back to the shop for replacement. Until I get the replacement I can't try this out but I will as soon as I can.
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote