View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Calibre's default behavior of Sending books to the Kindle will create subfolders based on author/book-title in the documents folder. The Kindle doesn't seem to care about subfolders when showing titles on your Home screen. I don't know if it slows things down or not.

You can stop calibre from creating subfolders (or change the naming scheme) by modifying the Send to preferences and/or the Kindle device driver plugin settings.
This explains why mine doesn't. I did change the save template.
I had no idea I could have subfolders though. This opens up a new possibility for me. I'm guessing you can't move say games to their own folder though? Just sideloaded books?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote