View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
Janette55
Connoisseur
Janette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it is

Device: Sony 900
My old computer was dying and so decided to get a new one before I lost everything. I also bought, with the new computer, a back up hard drive (external), holds 500 gb.

Hubby works with a guy who is over all the computers for the county offices. He did the transfering of data for me. The calibre is on the desktop, but when I read the faq, it states that I will have two libraries.

I was hoping to have just one, so I had wondered if I deleted all the books I could have just the one. Thus fix the simple problems at the same time.

I am the famous computer idiot. So you can laugh all you want. What is simple to you is confusing to me. It doesn't take much to get lost and confused and my son is always fixing problems for me.

He does a lot of stuff for me but he is suffering from some neurological problems and so looking a computer screen is very painful right now.

I am more than willing to read and learn, follow threads, simple steps; it just takes me a lot longer to figure out what to do, steps to take. So, I had thought it would be easier to start from scratch.

Seems not. Okay, more reseach to do here on MR. I love to do research, so I will read a lot, print out a lot and figure it out.
Janette55 is offline   Reply With Quote