View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:06 AM   #9
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Just for my own edification - Can you copy/paste a single double ll word correctly? I'm just verifying that you are actually highlighting and copying, rather than exporting as text.
yep - I can copy paste any number of words from adobe reader to here, or to notepad. pretty sure I demoed that yesterday. here's a repeat performance:

Ellen

I can also convert the entire book - all ll words - Ok with mobicreateor & with pdftoepub, and by the adobe select call paste to MS word route.

the ONLY program with a double l hangup seems to be calibre , I can live with that but I wish someone would answer to why only this book is eaffected, not my pther pdf to epub conversions.

Last edited by cybmole; 01-25-2011 at 10:24 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote