View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruce View Post
Unmounted the device. Then deleted the books in the collection one at a time via the device.
My apologies, I missed that bit.

I agree, that once you delete all of the books in a collection you would think that the collection would be gone, or at least have the ability to delete the collection name. Maybe this has something to do with syncing to the eBook Library, I don't know.

Sony's reasoning, I'm assuming, is that someone using the device would also be using the eBook Library. But we, and they too, know that this isn't always the case since many are using Calibre.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote