View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #16
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
Look, from my perspective the number of bookeen's developers or how long they have been working on their project is irrelevant
Well, it does. Two devloppers will program faster than one. You can to more stuff in two month than one. That's just the way it is.

Quote:
I'm a customer. I'm interested in the final product and how it compares to other products.
Quitte true.
When chosing the reader, i went looking for the availible options. Looking what fonctions each reader have and all.
Result is, the Cybook does what i exepted it to do. If fonction X is important to me, then i'll make sure it does have it, and it works properly.
I knew that reading pdf's woudn't really works. And decided that well, i could live without it. If not, i would have chosen an other device.

An updates comes to improve pdf support ? All the better. But I woudn't have bought a reader hopping that fonction x i need will comes with a might never comes update.

Quote:
The problem seems to be elsewhere. But all my ranting and complaining and whining has only ONE purpose and that is to help Bookeen improve their product, so that they have more customers and bigger revenue and the best parties
If i were to try a guess : the e-book market is very small. In france, i bought the Cybook in october last year, it was the first reader availible in france. Folowed by the Sony some times later. Small market means not a lots of sales , means not a lot of money.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 03-18-2009 at 03:54 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote