View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 12:31 PM   #21
Tabatha
Groupie
Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KTouch-PW-WIFI Galaxy Tablet 7 Plus 32gb Galaxy Player 5.0-4.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Of those two, I really rather have the Icer Itonic A100 for $259 currently at BB but no store within 100 miles of me has any of those. And I already have the KF btw.
Do you mean Acer Icona A100? If you check the other Galaxy 5 threads, they have been compared, which may help your decision.

Mine arrived today from Amazon, and charging now. Love the size of the 5.0 after checking both at Best Buy. Perfect to replace the Nook Color, especially for car/bus/travel.
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote