View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:42 AM   #1
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Just Throwing It Out There....

With today's announcement the JK Rowling is partnering with Sony for the Harry Potter ebooks & other content is it a stretch to say that this would confirm that the end is not nigh for the Sony readers?

Am I alone in thinking this or is this wishful thinking on my part? I can't help but think it's not over for Sony in the ereader department. From the official press release:

"As the Pottermore Shop develops, it is intended that it should include further products designed specifically for Harry Potter fans, offering a potential outlet for Sony products and services related to Pottermore."

A special Harry Potter themed Sony reader??? Squee! OMG can you imagine the sales on that?!?! It'd have to hit that magic price point though of course and $179 for many parents just wouldn't be it I'm afraid. Will the next Sony's be plastic like the rest of them on the market today? hmm...
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote