View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #8
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Looks like a very positive experience so far.

I'll be interested to see what kind of battery life you are getting under regular use.

One of the drawbacks of the Samsung Galaxy S Phone I'm testing is that under moderate heavy use, with 3G on I barely get through a day without needing to recharge, and if the GPS is used, the drain is even faster. And that is after taking care to kill old tasks and keeping the Live Wallpapers off.

As the Tab is at heart the same device but with a larger screen and more battery I'll like to hear how it holds up. One of the main things i like about the iPad has been that the battery does last most of the day without problem, and any potential replacement (which I am looking for) needs to do the same.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote