View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
It is an artist conception. By a friend, like my signature says. I think it fits me like a glove, although I do not do snowboarding, but just ski. Every time I see it my mood just jumps up one notch.

I have been defined as a well mannered (often at least) whirlpool. That's the idea. I have been defined just a nice guy. That's the idea also.

BTW. Great thread TadW. Very useful for the students of postology.

BTW2. This thread Do avatar images influence your impression of personality?
might be interesting as background reference to this thread and certainly could complement his scope

Last edited by beppe; 08-01-2010 at 03:25 PM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote